General Ledger Reports
Reports print by: G/L account, journal, fiscal period, vendor, customer, employee, jobs, job income and cost types, budget amounts and actual amounts--in summary or detail and in multiple combinations.
- General Ledger - Print the General Ledger for a specific range of fiscal periods (even prior years). You can limit the report to a specific account range, printing in detail or summary with optional subtotals for every sub-account.
- General Ledger Trial Balance - The report shows beginning balances, period totals, and ending balance for all accounts. It can be printed for a selected range of fiscal periods (even prior years). A summary is printed at the end of the report showing totals for Assets, Liabilities, Income, Expense, and Net Income for the selected period.
- General Ledger History Selections - Any custom grouping of transactions may be listed using options to select by Journal Source, G/L Account Range, Fiscal Period Range, Job Range, Reference Numbers and Dates, Customer, Vendor, or Employee. The complete transaction distribution is listed.
- Job Summaries by General Ledger Account - An excellent year-end auditing tool. Each account is presented showing open and closing balances with a columnar display of summarized costs by job-cost/income type. Makes it easy to reconcile job costs and income to the General Ledger.
- General Ledger Check Deposit Register - This report lists all transactions within a selected account, sorted by Reference Number or Date. Excellent companion tool for bank reconciliation or reconciling any other account to a subsidiary ledger.
- Job & Work Order Sales Report by City - Print this report to help you prepare city- or state-tax reports where taxes are based on work performed within a specific tax jurisdiction.
- General Ledger Budget to Actual Comparison - The report lists each account with comparisons of budget to actual cost or income (both period and year-to-date values).
- Financial Reports: Design any number of formats for printing a balance sheet, income statement, budget variance report, or any other report using the period values for each General Ledger account. Multiple companies can be consolidated into one report.
- Other General Ledger Reports - Job & Other Distributions, G/L Vendor/Customer/Employee History, G/L Account Analysis by Job, G/L Account Listing, G/L Sub-accounts with Budgets Listing, G/L Account Balance Comparison.
Back to General Ledger
Click here to schedule a 1-on-1 demo of Construction Partner’s Accounting features.